Milk Kissel is very easy to cook delicious dessert.
This is typical Estonian school lunch dessert and using this recepie, you can cook more Kissells.
Adding cacao powder, coffee extract or caramel, you get
Cacao Kissell, Coffee Kissell or Caramel Kissell.
A fresh, light and easy to cook, dessert
- 4 glass of milk
- 4 table spoon sugar, vanilla
- 4 table spoon strach
- Take the thick pottom pot
- add some water and bring into boil
- add milk and sugar
- In a small bowl, dilute the potato starch with the water, stirring carefully until there are no lumps
- Whisk the mixture into the boiling milk and bring in to a boil, stirring vigorously until the mixture thickens
- Remove from the heat and cool, stirring from time to time. Spoon into serving glasses or bowls and refrigerate.
- Serve with jam. For example Cowberry- apple,