Are you fed up about gingerbreads? This is a little bit more advanced and interesting solution.
Crispy waffles with Christmas touch.
Ginger Bread Waffles by Kätrin. Kätrini piparkoogivahvlid
A Crispy waffles with Christmas touch..
- 1 dl flour. For crispier result use half rye and half wheat flour
- 2 dl dark bear
- 0,5 dl milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon gingerbread spice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- beat egg and sugar into a light foam
- sift together flour, salt and gingerbread spice.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture gradually while stirring
- Add milk and beer while stirring
- add melted butter
- Let set and bake waffles