delicious sweet and sour marinade from honey and cranberries softening tender poultry.
Horseradish gives a taste and flavour. Wonderful warming dish for autumn dinner.
Chicken Wings Marinated in Cranberry and Honey Sauce
A light sour and sweet chicken wings.
- 9-10 chicken wings ( ca 600 g)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon horseradish (grated)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, toss together smashed cranberries, honey, mashed garlic, horseradish, salt and pepper. Taste. Marinade must be little bit ” too much”
- Pull wings out of joint, Rub chicken with marinade until all sides are covered and leave to set at least for 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 C, line baking tray with baking paper.
- Bake at 200 C, for 30 minutes.