Kohuke- chocolate glazed quark snack is very popular dessert for children breakfast. Estonians can buy from store tens of sorts Kohuke: with different flavours and fillings.
Because of quark, Kohuke is rich of protein and because of chocolate, it is energy bar:)
Lets do Kohuke at home as pop-cakes.
Kohuke. Chocolate Glazed Quark Snack
Kohuke is typical Estonian breakfast dessert. Full of energy and protein.
- ca 100 g quark ( ca 10 pcs Kohuke)
- ca 100 g baking chocolate
- sugar, vanilla… you can add berries, chocolate, coconut…
- Put the quark in to the towel and squeeze as much you can, as dry you can. Quark must be very dry
- season dry quark. NB! do not add too much sugar, because chocolate is sweet, as well
- Roll small balls
- Melt chocolate in to the water bath or micro-oven. Add some cream , if necessary. Chocolate must be liquid and flowing
- Dip quark balls in to the chocolate and cover all sides.
- Let Kohuke dry and harden. Enjoy! Head isu!
Soundtrack Siiri Sisask ” Mis maa see on”