A fresh, light, vegetable fritters for dinner.
Carrot and Bean Fritters. Porgandi- oakotletid
A fresh, light, vegetable fritters for dinner
- 400 carrots
- 200 g canned beans
- 3-4 garlic gloves
- 1 tablespoon flour
- bread crumbs or seeds, combined with herbs (thyme and parsley) for dipping
- salt, pepper, thyme
- Pour the beans into the sieve, remove liquid.
- Grate carrots and add beans, Mix and mash together. Season with garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Form the dough into round buns, dip them slightly into the bread crumbs, and press the fritters.
- Fry fritters in hot oil for a short time until the fritters are browned. Place on the greased or /baking paper-lined oven plate and bake at 200C for 10 minutes.