Interesting fact: In Estonia, cottage cheese began to be produced in order to meet the cheese production plan set by Moscow to the USSR. The National Planning Committee of the USSR almost doubled the cheese production of the Estonian SSR for the five-year plan, So, this is a reason why Estonia began to produce cottage cheese which was reported as cheese in the reports 🙂
This is a very delicious and proteinuria combination for dinner.
Cottage Cheese and Chicken Fritters
A fresh, light, full of proteinuria recipe perfect for a dinner.
- 450 g chicken or turkey minced meat
- 200 g cottage cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 glove of garlic
- salt, pepper
- 1 egg
- a handful of different seeds
- bread crumble, oil for frying
- Chop onion and garlic
- Mix together meat, cottage cheese, beaten egg, onion, garlic, seeds. Season
- If you have some time, let set in refrigerator ca 20 minutes.
- roll small balls and dip in breadcrumbs
- Fry in a hot oil both sides. While you prepare salad, leave fritters mature into the oven