This is a very soft, tender pie. Use for toppings apples, berries or just cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Milk keeps this pie fresh and soft for days… in case you really have leftovers.
The fragrant smell of cinnamon and baked apples mingling with the heady blend of soft bread……
You know. So
Take a glass of cold milk and.. there is cake no more 🙂
Milky and Tender Apple Pie. Piimane õunaplaadikook
A soft, light apple pie
- 2, 5 dl milk
- 25 g yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 dl sugar
- 5 dl flour
- 100 g melted butter
- 2 kg of apples
- 50 g cold butter
- 1 dl milk
- For preparation od the dough all materials must be at room temperature.
- Dissolve yeast with lukewarm milk. Add other ingredients. Beat the mixture for a short time
- NB! the dough is quite liquid, running. Sprinkle a little flour on the surface, cover the bowl with a towel and place in a warm place to rise for 1 hour.
- Pour dough into a greased or baking paper-lined pan (30 x40 cm).
- Cut the apples into wedges and place on top.
- Sprinkle apples with cinnamon and sugar and cold butter cubes. Pour over with milk.
- Bake at 220 C for 15 minutes.