The biggest and the hardest part of this case is to grate zucchini. When this is done, it is the simplest recipe and dish to cook
Juicy Chicken and Zucchini Fritters. Kana- suvikõrvitsa kotletid
A light and delicious fritters recipe perfect for a dinner.
- 600 g chicken minced meat
- 1 kg zucchini
- 200 g grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Grate zucchini and leave to the sieve to drain. squeeze as much water as you can
- Preheat oven
- Mix together chicken minced meat, cheese, eggs and drained zucchini. season with garlic and salt and pepper
- Form fritters (use wet hands). Dip them into the bread crumbs. Fry fritters in oil until both sides are browned. Start with hot temperature and reduce heat to medium.
- leave fritters into the oven to mature ( ca 10 minutes)
- Serve with sour cream