A delicious, crunchy and juicy rhubarb or apple crumble cake. Soft and mellow rhubarb cake with a crunchy top. I love a combination of tart rhubarb or apples and sweet dough.
Rhubarb Crumble Cake. Rabarberipurukook
A delicious, crunchy and juicy rhubarb or apple crumble cake
- 2 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 1 dl milk
- 1 dl 35% cream
- 100 g melted butter
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 dl flour
- 0,5 l peeled and cleaned and sliced rhubarb or apples
- 50 g cold butter
- 100 g sugar
- 1 dl flour
- beat eggs and sugar together into a light foam. Add milk, cream and melted butter.
- Sift flour and baking powder together and add try ingredients to the egg mixture while stirring
- Pour into a greased or baking paper-lined pan.
- Place rhubarb or apples on top.
- Mix together crumble cold butter, sugar and flour. Sprinkle crumble over cake
- Bake at 200 C for 25-30 minutes