Next to my home is beautiful park. And flower beds.
Beautiful, but full of weeds.
I am walking and thinking. Should I do a little weeding? This is not difficult and each physical movement is a good movement 🙂 When I am walking back, I will…
I am walking back and…. I see, that one women already weeding!
Waw! I am only thinking but some people are acting. Shame to me.
I am getting closer and.. I see. Woman is not weeding. She is picking flowers… 🙂 🙂
So. Please do not pick flowers from public flower beds.
Better go to the forest and pick up the mushrooms 🙂
One more simple everyday dish.
When I am writing mushrooms, I mean wild mushrooms. chanterelle, boletuses, russula. And other Mushrooms that does not need blanching.
Chicken fillet with Chanterelle
A fresh, light, everyday simple dinner.
- 3-4 chicken fillets
- ca 150 g prepared mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomato
- 400 ml 35% cream
- salt, pepper, basil, thyme
- Fresh chanterelle: The mushrooms are cleaned without water, with only a clean, dry towel and paring knife. Heat the chanterelle in a skillet without fat/butter until water has evaporated. Frozen chanterelle : melt, fry slightly.
- Cut chicken fillets in to the 3-4 slices
- Season fillets and cut in a gap. Insert half of the tomato in to the gap, inside of the chicken fillet
- Put fillets in to the oven dish, add prepared mushrooms and cream. And if you have, add a handful of sour berries (cowberries, cranberries).
- Bake at 175 C convection for 30-35 minutes.
2 thoughts on “Creamy Chicken fillet with Chanterelle”
What a lovely dish! I like chanterelles very much but I don’t trust myself to pick mushrooms, I know too little about it. But I do buy the chanterelles every chance I get.
LikeLiked by 1 person