Soup from Sauerkraut, fermented cabbage, is very easy to cook.
How to make Sauerkraut, look at this recipe
Sauerkraut sour and salty soup is warming winter-time dish, which needs time to get best result
- ca 500 g streaky and fat pork with bones
- 500 g sauerkraut
- 1/2 cup barley groats
- 3 litre cold water
- 1 grated carrot and onion, if you cabbage is not contains carrot
- salt, pepper, bay leaf,sugar, mustard, caraway seeds and vodka
- Put meat, cabbage and barley in to cold water, and let to boil
- Remove foam
- Add salt, pepper, bay leaf and let soup simmer while all ingredients ready (min 1 hour)
- Add grated carrot and onion.
- Season and let soup simmer, while all flavours are felt. As much time you have to let soup simmer, as best result you get.
Serve with sour- cream. Head isu!
Soundtrack Syn Cole “Follow Me”