My Grandmother said, that Semolina Mousse is ” Wind Porridge”. Because it “fills” but does not feed:)
What name to use, it depends on juice.
White Mousse is ” Mannavaht”. And Pink Mousse is ” Roosamanna”, what means ” Pink Mousse”.
Semolina Mousse. Mannavaht. Roosamanna.
A fresh, light dessert
– Mix total 1,5 litre little bit too strong drink from
natural Apple juice for Mannavaht or from Red currant or Cranberries juice
+ water and sugar
– 1,5 dl semolina
- Bring to the boil prepared juice.
- While Juice is boiling decrease heat
- Stirring constantly pour semolina in to the juice
- Let simmer and stir, while semolina is ready (semolina is not white but transparent), it takes ca 2 minutes.
- Cool porridge down
- Mix, while Mousse is light and bright
- Serve with cold milk