Pork with Onions and Cowberry
A delicious pork with little estonian touch.
- Per eater
- 1 pork sirloin
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup Cowberries (or cranberry, rhubarb.Can be as jam, as well)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- salt, pepper, rosmary
- Preheat the oven 200 C.
- Dry meat with kitchen paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop onion
- Fry the meat in a hot pan in hot oil. Add butter and rosmary, and dipp meat.
- Put the meat in an oven dish
- Add in to pan sugar, melt. Add onion. If necessary add little bit hot water.
- When onion half ready, add Cowberryes, stir.
- Pour onion mix over meat and put dish in to oven.
- Bake ca 10-15 minute while you prepare salad.