Very easy to do. Healthy, full of vegetables Russian style Soup.
Law nr.1 If in the menu Borsch, You are wearing usually something White 🙂
- Turn on the kettle.
- Peel and chop onions and carrots. Because this soup contains cabbage, it would be nice to cut all ingredients into strips.
- Melt in pot butter and add carrots and onion.
- Add boiling water
- Add salt, pepper, bay leaf. Remove foam.
- Cut potato and cabbage into strips.
- Test carrot, it should be half-ready. Add potato
- Cut meat into stripes.
- Test potato, it should be half- ready. add cabbage.
- Add to beet, in separate bowl, vinegar.
- Test cabbage and potato. If ready, add meat.
- Let boil and turn off the stove
- Add beet.
- Taste. Maybe you have to add some more vinegar/ sugar/salt
Borsch should be sweet and sour, with a strong beet-red color soup.