Please, turn on the kettle !, I asked the husband
Few minutes later.
I am going to the kitchen.
Pouring water in to the cup.
And leaving the tea to infuse and set.
Very carefully, blowing … and sipping
cold peppermint flavoured tap water… 🙂 🙂
It is impossible to cook a hot tea from water, forgotten to put it to boil…:)
A delicious Blueberry Pie with crispy Oatmeal topping
I bowl, stir together
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 dl sugar (can be less)
- 1 dl cream
- 2 dl flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder and add
- 100 g melted butter
- 1 litre berries (blueberry, cowberry, raspberry, red or black currants)
- 75 g melted butter
- 1/2 dl sugar (can be less)
- 1 1/2 dl whole grain oatmeal
Pour pastry in to a baking form (greased or baking paper lined)
Pour on top
Crust: Combine all ingredients
- Pour oatmeal mix on top
- Bake 200 C ca 30 minutes,