“koore” is cream and ” klops/ klopitud” means clopped.
So, very creamy and chopped meat. This is so everyday dish and probably known everywhere that even strange to add some recipe. But as I said, Kooreklops is everyday Estonian dish, so let it be.
And maybe interesting to know, that we have two similar and very different 🙂 dishes. Kooreklops and Sibulaklops (onion ). Sibulaklops consists of a lot of stewed and fried onions to achieve special flavour and consistency.
Pork in Cream Sauce
A creamy and easy everyday dinner.
- 4-6 pcs pork sirloin or neck slices
- 3 onion
- 400 ml 35% cream
- salt, pepper
- oil, butter
- Hammer meat slices thin, and dry using kitchen paper and brownish in hot oil from both side
- season meat and place on the plate 3. Put some oil in the pan, add peeled and chopped onion and fry slightly. (if you want, add some flour and brown)
- Add prepared meat and cream. Mix. Decrease in heat. And let simmer. When you use neck slices you need to cook them longer time under the lid. Sirloin needs ca 5 minutes.
- Season finally.
- Serve with boiled potatoes