The perfect recipe to use the first chanterelle.
Sweet chicken, nice mushrooms and tart red currants in the creamy sauce. Very easy to prepare and delicious dinner.
There is so much flavour right here that you can impress anyone. It’s really hearty and tastes like the season.
I love this recipe for the current season
Chicken with Mushrooms and Red Currants
A fresh, light summer dinner.
- 400 g chicken fillet
- clove garlic
- 1/2 cup red currants or other tart berries: cranberries or cowberries
- ca 100 g chanterelle
- 400 ml 35% cream
- thyme, sage, dill, pepper and salt
- oil and butter
- In a small roasting tin, heat chanterelle while the water has evaporated, add some butter, thyme and sage and chicken fillet cubes.
- Bake while the chicken is nice and golden. Add berries, let cook.
- Pour over with cream. Let simmer. Season finally. Sprinkle over with chopped fresh dill