This is again the very simple cake. If you do not have time, use biscuit cookies (like Lady Fingers or similar) for bottom and ready Pudding.
Apples are not my first choice. Apples are usual. And if you have so wide choice, why to pick the apples?
And then somewhere someone serving to me some apple jam and…I am sold.
My mother told me, when I was baby I had very bad appetite. One trick to make me eat was use everywhere apple jam and hide others ingredients and food under it 🙂
The key of this cake is apple jam. Specific mild apple taste.
Apple Cake by Moonika
A simple cake with apple sauce
- Biscuit. Look for recipe here
- ca 1 litre apple, peel and cut in to a 4
- 200 g sugar
- 4 tablespoon flour
- 6 egg yolks
- 4 dl cream 35%
- 2 dl milk
For apple jam
- For cream: mix sugar, flour and egg yolks. Add cream and milk. And heat, while mixture is thick.
- For jam: put peeled, cleaned apples in to the microwave oven. Heat 5-8 minutes. 3. Make the cake:) Put on to the biscuit sauce and cream, then again biscuit. From this quantity you should get 4 layers.
- Decorate and leave for overnight in to the refrigerator to set.
Did you make this recipe?
I appreciate you so much!