Juicy and soft cake rich of berries. This is a delicious and easy blueberry cake to make.
I love blueberries and I love this juicy cake. I hope you will too. This is quick, moist and so yummy.
Blueberry Pie by Mamma
Delicious Estonian cake full of Blueberries.
- 300 g soft butter
- 3 dl sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 dl low quality flour
- 3 dl high quality flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 litre blueberries or cowberries or raspberries
- 6 dl sour cream (creme fraiche or greek yoghurt)
- 1 1/2 dl sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanillasugar
- Preaheat oven
- Using a mixer, beat the butter on medium high speed for 2 minutes. Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy, a couple minutes more. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until well blended
- Mix flours with baking soda
- Reduce the speed of the mixer to low and slowly add the flour mixture, beating until smooth.
- Pour dough into a baking paber lined form
- beat eggs and sugar together into a light foam and add sour cream.
- Add carefully berries
- Pour the berry mixture over the batter
- Bake for 30 minute at 200C or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
Blueberry Cake by Mamma http://www.estoniancuisine.com
Join Fiesta Friday #189 by adding your link. Don’t forget to link your post to FiestaFriday.net, so we can feature you. We’ll be voting for features this week. So come back Tuesday afternoon to cast your votes! You may vote for up to 5 links.