This is weekend food for lazy people 🙂
Duck Legs with Cranberries
A delicious slow cooking food for weekend.
- 4 duck legs
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3-4 bay leaf
- ca 100 g cranberries, slovenly crushed
- salt, pepper
- Rub the duck legs with garlic, cranberries and bay leaf. And leave set for overnight ( in fridge)
- Preheat oven up to a maximum ( 220 C)
- Season duck with pepper and salt
- Cover oven pot with lid and reduce heat up to 165
- Cook 3 hours.
Soundtrack Raimond Valgre ” Snowflakes”
3 thoughts on “Duck Legs with Cranberries”
Wow looks tasty! 🙂 This recepie is totally for me! 😛 (yes, i’m lazy :P)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ok, lets call this ” practical” not lazy 😀
But, thank you. Hope you like this.
This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.
I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent
post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!