One of the easiest cake in the world. I prefer yeast puff pastry with butter.
Apple Pie by Virve
A Easy Apple Pie.
1. Puff pastry is blend. Do not use mild apples or season them with ginger, lemon.
2. If you prefer soft apples in cake, preheat and cook them before.
- 400- 600 g yeast-puff pastry with butter. Frozen pastry thaw before use.
- 1 litre thin chopped apples or rhubarb.
- (sugar, if use rhubarb), cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 4 table-spoon sugar
- 4 table-spoon flour
- almond chips, icing sugar
- Chop apples in thin and small pieces. Stir with cinnamon (and sugar, if you like sweet)
- Preheat oven at 200C
- Line pastry in to baking paper covered pan. Bake at 10 minutes 4.Start mixer to whip eggs and sugar
- Place apples on top of pastry and put back in to an oven
- Turn the mixer off. Sift flour in to egg whip. Stir very carefully
- Pour biscuit in to a baked cake. Sprinkle bisquit with almonds and icing sugar
- Bake at 180C for 10 minute
Soundtrack Smilers “Et sa teaks”
4 thoughts on “Apple Pie by Virve. Virve õunakook”
Apple pie is my favourite, any way prepared 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
I like your music video pick. He sounds like the equivalent of Rod Stewart in some ways.
Hendrik Sal- Saller, soloist of Smilers would be honored 🙂 🙂 This is one of my favourite song.