Happy New Year! Head uut aastat!
Christmas and holidays are over, and at least I have still too much gingerbread.
Lets make one cake.
– ca 200 g gingerbreads
– 250 g quark
– 200 g sour cream
– 75 g butter, melted
– ca 0,5 litre berries. If frozen, mix berries with starch
– 2 eggs
- Mash and crush gingerbreads in to the fine ” flour”.
- Mix with melted butter and push in to the baking paper covered oven form ( 23x 23 cm)
- Mix together beaten eggs, quark and sour cream. If needed (try, how sweets are gingerbreads), add some sugar
- pour in to the gingerbread bottom berries and pour over with egg-mix.
- Bake in to oven 180C (convection) ca 45 minutes.
Soundtrack Karavan ” Vaikselt”