Meat Ball Soup. Frikadellisupp.
- For Frikadellid (36 pcs)
- 400 g minced meat
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 100 ml cold water
- 2 tablespoon grated bread or slice a bread
- salt, pepper
- per eater 1/2 carrot
- 1 potato per eater
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 200 g green (frozen) peas salt, pepper, bay leaf
- Frikadellid: In a bowl, toss together meat, egg, water and bread. Season.
- Turn on the kettle
- Cut onion and carrot in to cubs
- Melt in pot butter and add carrot and onion
- Pour in to a pot boiling water. Season
- Cut potato in to a cubs
- Taste, carrot is half-ready. Add potato.
- Potato is ready. Add Frikadellid. Roll tiny balls, or squeeze from palm.
- Soup is ready, while Frikadellid rise in to a top (ca 2-3 min)
- Add peas.