For Chanterelle Pie.
Prepare classical pastry.
- Cut 150 g butter in small cubes.
- Add 300 g flour
- 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 whipped egg
- ca 100 g sour cream or yoghurt
- 100 g chantarelles
- 1 oninon,sliced
- ca 100 g ham
- 2 eggs
- ca 300 ml milk or cream.
- 100 g grated cheese.
Mixed pastry put in fridge at least for 1/2 hour.
- Preheat oven 220 C
- Roll out the pastry on a baking paper lined baking form
- bake ca 20 minute.
- Chop onion, chanterelles, ham.
- In a small roasting tin, heat chanterelles while the water has evaporated, add some butter, ham and onion.
- Beat the eggs and add milk or cream.
- When the case is ready, sprinkle chanterelles mix, and pour over the egg-milk mix. 8. 8. Add finally scatter over the cheese Bake ca 20 minute.
2 thoughts on “Chanterelle Pie”
Yum. I’ll have to try that when chanterelle’s are in season again.
Thx for sharing.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, if you try hope you will like it 🙂