Very delicious cake. Crispy bottom and juicy sweet filling. Cottage cheese gives texture and berries adds sweetness.
I used blueberries, but during winter time it would be very ok to use dried fruits, Let them swell before in some liqueur.
Cottage Cheese Oatmeal Cake. Kodujuustu kaerahelbekook
A delicious juicy cake on crispy bottom
- 2 glass of oatmeals
- 100 g butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon water [caption id="attachment_8505" align="alignnone" width="504"] cottage cheese[/caption]
- 400 g cottage cheese
- 100 g raisins or fruits or berries
- 2 eggs
- 100 g sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- For bottom mix together all ingredients.
- press mixture onto bottom of 20 cm greased springform pan and place it to set in a cool place
- Beat eggs into a foam and add gradually while stirring cottage cheese, flour and sour cream.
- Bake bottom at 200 C for 15 minutes
- Pour filling into cake bottom.
- Bake at 200 C for 30-40 minutes until centre is almost set.