Yes. Pink and blue food does not look like very appetizing. But sour and sweet taste of Blueberries complements chicken delicious flavour.
Honey balances the acidity of blueberries and horseradish gives the necessary sparkle and character.
Chicken in Blueberry Marinade
A fresh, light full of Berry flavours baked Chicken for dinner
- 200 ml blueberries( bilberries
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 0,5 tablespoon honey
- salt, pepper
- ca 600-800 g chicken legs
- In a medium bowl, mix together marinade ingredients. Mash berries. Taste. If needed, add more sweet or sour. Marinade must have to be the “little bit too much ”
- Put poultry in to the marinade. and let set at least for an 1 hour, better in refrigerator overnight
- Bake legs on a grill or in to oven at 180C for 30-40 minutes. During baking, spread and dip chicken with marinades and let brownish all sides.