I do not know about you, but I have always problem. When I cook for dinner soup, what to serve beside.
These cookies are simple to bake and pay attention: there no spices and seasonings in this dough. So, you can bake and serve them as savoury or sweet, as you like.
Simple Quark Cookies by Malle
A simple quark cookies
- 200 g quark
- 150 g butter, room temperature
- 200 ml flour For filling salt and caraway seeds or sugar and cinnamon
- In a medium bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Roll ” sausage” and cut slices
- Place dough on lightly floured counter. If it sticks during rolling, sprinkle flour liberally around perimeter of dough. Roll from each slice circle
- Sprinkle filling in to the circle. Fold the circle in half and again in half
- Bake at 175 C convection, for 20 minutes, while cookies are golden brown.
Did you make this recipe?
I appreciate you so much!
Join Fiesta Friday #196 by adding your link. Don’t forget to link your post to FiestaFriday.net and the co-hosts’ blogs, so we can feature you. Your cohosts this week are Antonia @ Zoale.com and Jhuls @ The Not So Creative Cook