I believe that each Estonian has own recipe what to do with cucumbers. I already shared one recipe and I will share them more. But if you have not time and you need brine cucumbers as soon as possible. This is one option.
Simple Salted Cucumbers
- 1 kg small cucumbers
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- chopped dill
- 1. Make sure that cucumbers are not bitter, cut off the ends. If you have more time, leave cucumbers set in to the cold water for hour. It ensure to you more crunchy result
- Put in to the plastic bag salt, cucumbers, peeled and sliced garlic gloves.
- Tie bag up and shake properly
- Leave in to the refrigerator at least for 1 hour to set.
- Serve as appetizer or salad
Where to use