Apple Pie by Virve
A Easy Apple Pie.
1. Puff pastry is blend. Do not use mild apples or season them with ingver, lemon.
2. If you prefer soft apples in cake, preheat and cook them before.
- 400- 600 g yeat-puff pastry with butter. Thawed if frozen
- 1 litre thin chopped apples or rhubarbs.
- (sugar, if use rhubarbs), cinamon
- 4 eggs
- 4 table spoon sugar
- 4 table spoon flour
- almond chips, icing sugar
- Chop apples in thin and small pieces. Stir with cinamon (and sugar, if you like sweet)
- Preheat oven 200C
- Line pastry in to baking paber covered pan. Bake 4.Start mixer to whip eggs and sugar
- Bake ca 10 min, add apples and put in to a oven
- Turn the mixer off. Sift flour in to egg whisp. Stir very carefully
- Pour bisquit in to baked cake. Pour bisquit over with almonds and icing sugar
- Bake 180C ca 10 minute